Click Link to Return to Our Facebook Group
Our General FACEBOOK GROUP – SOCIAL MEDIA Rules
These general rules apply to those requesting to be added as a new member. As well as Posts and Comments Members add on our Facebook Group.
Please review the rules from time to time since they are adjusted as problems arise. We attempt to keep this an open forum free of conflicts. We want to satisfy members request to prevent spam, abusive interactions, and so on.
1. No Posting of Links (These need submitted through an Admin).
2. No Non Subject related posts, comments, links, or referrals.
3. Must be in English. All posts, comments, replies, text, and image text, must be in the English language.
4. Must be Family appropriate. All posts, comments, replies, text, and images must be Family Friendly at all age levels.
5. Your Personal Profile/Account/Post history, must meet acceptable criteria
6. No constant Referring. Appearing to be here only for the sole purpose of Referring people to other sites or social media. This means Text as well as links.
7. Do not attempt to give specific medical advice on this site/social media, post prescription drug names or supplements with dosages you take on your own, or have been prescribed. Such information is irresponsible and could be dangerous to another person. Many CADs have serious secondary issues that doctors may be “troubleshooting” unbeknownst to the patient. All such posts/comments will be removed as found. Repeat offenders that post such info may be blocked/banned without notice.
You are welcome to tell your story, share your experiences, or provide “food for thought” to people that need to run something by their medical professional. But not dosages.
Medical Research Groups/Professionals, please see the special section at the very end.
DETAILED EXPLANATION OF RULES
1. No posting of Links that are not from our associated website.
ColdAgglutininDisease-cad-cagd.com Though we do occasionally allow some we deem appropriate, you run the risk of being blocked/banned.
This group is not a platform for members to add links, referrals, or to generate traffic to other websites, Social Media, ads, YouTube video’s, items for sale, photos with embedded links, etc.
We work hard, at our own expense to provide free content. If there is something lacking on our Website or Social media. Something that would motivate you to link to other sites. Please submit appropriate material that can be added to our source. Otherwise you may hijack enough people elsewhere, to make our time and personal expense no longer worth our effort.
In other words, please become a contributor to our material.
Just do not submit copied material to us, that is not your own original work.
Any Linked material must be sent through our Admins or Email. If approved it will be built onto one of our web pages, then we will add the link on Facebook. You can email us at the following. Be sure to include both email addresses:
Violations will most likely get the member comment Deleted/Blocked without warning or explanation. Multiple violations may lead to the member being blocked and banned from the Group entirely. Multiple complaints to Admins by other members are grounds for removal too. You may get no warning. We do not respond to requests for explanations. We do not reinstate blocked former members.
If you see your posts or comments disappearing, or being deleted. You need to take that as a warning. That is if you want to remain in our associated Social Media Group.
Sometimes a post/thread deletion may be because of you directly. Or you may not have been the target at all. Sometimes when we delete an offending post or thread, all the add on comments will automatically delete with it.
Posts that generate arguments, or contradict information we deem to be factual, or your attempts to derail a line of thought accidentally or purposely, are the easiest way to get into conflict. This type of info is better sent through our email with your supporting documentation and reference sources.
2. No Non Subject related posts or replies. All material must be subject related. Don’t create tangent subjects when commenting on someone else’s thread.
Avoid adding more comments to a “Question” type thread that has been answered. Don’t repeat what another member already commented. In doing so, people adding on after the fact often bury the answer. In the process they generate numerous additional notifications to all members.
No Political, Religious, or other non subject material.
3. All posts, comments, replies, text, Personal Facebook Profiles, or images with text, must be in the English language. We do not have the time, money, or resources to monitor using translators, etc.
4. All posts, comments, replies, text, and images must be Family Friendly. An under age person or our grandmothers better be able to view what you post without getting offended or exposed to something they should not be seeing. This includes images, text, and gestures that may appear on your own personal Profile.
5. Your Personal Facebook Profile/Account must meet acceptable criteria This includes everything in #4. If your profile setting “Blocks Admins”, either on purpose or accidentally, initially or even after you are an accepted member, when discovered or reported you will be removed and blocked.
6. No constant Referring. (similar to posting links) It you appear to us as being in the group only for the sole purpose of Referring people to other sites or social media. Please note. We as well as a few other contributors, go to great lengths to provide this free information, at our own personal expense. Donating money, time, and labor. We request nothing in return.
Some members seem to join the group with the sole intention of diverting members to other social media, or website sources. Members that contribute little or nothing to our collective information or group members.
We are not backed by any Pharmaceutical’s or the like, that may be contributing any source of funding or revenue.
While we encourage everyone to seek out better or more up to date information, and we provide referrals to other sources ourselves. We ask you that are here to possibly benefit another source, by diverting members, to please remove yourselves. Or start providing documentation we may be lacking, to better our information. We always need more authors or fact based contributors.
Otherwise the effort that was, and is put into this Website. Or it’s associated Social Media. Will cease to be worth our effort.
7. Unless you are a medical professional and provide your credentials, do not attempt to give specific medical advice on this site. You are welcome to tell your personal story. Or your personal experiences. Or your personal thoughts.
Do not attempt to sway peoples decisions by down playing potential medical risks just because something may have worked for you. Or recommending alternate treatments without consulting their own medical professional.
We all know that currently there is no “silver bullet” treatment or cure that can be applied successfully to all CADs.
Please stick to your story when attempting to help other members. Feel free to talk about your symptoms, treatments, or thoughts.
Refrain from crossing the line and making comments that might sway someone to think any type of treatment comes with little to no risk. Or that some type of supplement/pharmaceutical at a certain dosage, will fix their issue.
We see such comments from time to time and they are really out of line. To the point they are really irresponsible. None of us can know all the medical idiosyncrasies of another person. That is their doctors responsibility. Your recommendation, not knowing some other medical conditions, may put someone in serious jeopardy.
Recommending someone discount a pharmaceutical “black box” warning because in your own personal experience everything went fine…..well that is down right irresponsible. These type of members will be removed.
Likewise, members reading Posts and Comments must always take things as information only. Do your own research on any supplement, pharmaceutical, or treatment. Even those recommended to you by medical people. Including “black box” warnings, drug interactions, and side effects. Then with your doctor, discuss and make your own individual decision.
Many decisions you might make, may be based on how anything impacts your quality of life. Do you want to take an aggressive approach or not? Do you want to postpone something hoping a better, more definite treatment or cure might be found? You personally, with advice from your medical professional, will ultimately need to weigh any risk verses probable benefit.
Note: As previously stated, we normally do not send out a warning on violations. If you are Blocked we do not respond to requests for an explanation, or requests for reinstatement.
Medical Research Individuals, Groups or Organizations
If you are representing a Medical Research Groups, Individuals, or Organizations associated with Medical Research. You need to fill out and submit our questionnaire that asks for your personal, business, and contact information. Also make sure your Contact info is listed on our Medical Researcher List before posting, commenting, or attempting to contact members.
If not, and someone flags you to a Group ADMIN, you will be deleted and blocked without notification.
Our form is found in the FILES section of our FACEBOOK Group. Or use this link. It is always best to also contact an ADMIN directly to insure you are listed and approved to be interacting as a researcher before you Post or Comment.
Click Link to Return to Our Facebook Group
23,786 total views, 2 views today